Cyprus Property Purchase Process
Its a simple step by step process
- Meet with Laura or one of her hand picked agents.
- A qualified member from our sales team will meet with you in order to assist and provide information about the property purchasing process with an introduction to Cyprus.
- Subject to the customer’s inquiry our consultant will introduce you to a range of options and assist with any other related aspects.
Visit Head Office and meet with Company’s Director
- We value our clients as very important individuals, Laura will be pleased to welcome you to Ridgeway Clarke and our bespoke services. .
- Discuss Property Purchasing Process & Terms of Payment
- Our Property Consultant will be pleased to explain in detail the purchasing / contraction process along with the flexible payment terms and the preparation of the Contract For Property Purchase.
- Consultation with Independent Law Firm
- It is recommended for the property buyer to utilize consultation from an Independent Law Firm.
- Property Selection and Reservation Payment
- Our Property Consultant will assist you with the selection of your property and guide you through the reservation payment process.
Preparation of the Contract for Property Purchase
Our Legal Executive will prepare a draft copy of the Contract for Property Purchase for approval. For a formal commitment of the purchase from the reservation deposit payment,the contract must be signed from all parties involved within the next 30 days.
Property Progress and Assistance
Our Property Consultant will constantly inform you about the construction progress of your property and assist with any other aspects such as option for property finishes, furniture’s etc.
Our Customer Care Executive will coordinate the delivery process and any other related aspects such furniture, garden and utility service connection.
After Sales Service
From the day of property official delivery, we offer a one year after sales contractual guarantee. Our Customer Care Executive will assist and coordinate with any customer requirements that may occur.